The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) requires that bloggers disclose any interests and biases we may have. According to the rules if I blog for money or receive free stuff that is associated with anything that mentioned on my blog, I must disclose it.
Just to make things easier and less tedious, you should assume that for every recommendation, link, or product that I mention on my blog I will receive or have received some sort of compensation (either financially or non-financially). For example, Amazon product links that pay me. For every investment or company that I mention, assume that I hold shares or some other financial instrument (for profit), or that I have financial interest in it. For example preferred shares, common stock, warrants, or corporate debt of XYZ Corp.
In general, please assume the following when reading my blog:
– I make money from each blog post.
– I make money from each tweet sent on Twitter.
– Every product that is mentioned, I either receive it for free or receive money for mentioning it.
– Every link on this blog is a paid link (I receive money for it).
– All comments posted on this blog, or information emailed to me, becomes my property and I am free to do with it as I please (not limited to profiting from using it) without compensation to anyone else.
– All information I post is biased.
– Any investments or corporations that I mention, I hold or have financial interest in.
The author(s) disclaims any liability, loss, or risk taken by individuals who directly or indirectly act on the information contained herein. All readers must accept full responsibility for their use of this material.
Please read the Disclaimer, Copyright, and Privacy sections.